On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 10:57 PM Greg KH wrote: > On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 07:06:54PM +0530, Chirag Chauhan wrote: > > Hey, > > > > I need to modify pagecache such that each VM gets their own LRU list and > > eviction is done from that list. > > Odd, please step back, why have you determined that this is something > that you have to do? Were you told to do this by someone? Is this a > homework assignment? What problems are you thinking that this might > help with? I have selected this as a course project for a course on virtualization. Doing this will reduce the performance interference between virtual machines. > And please define "VM" here, what exactly is that? A KVM image? Xen? > Hyper-V? Something else? > Yes, a KVM image. > > thanks, > > greg k-h > Thank you. >