From: Amit Kumar <free.amit.kumar@gmail.com>
To: Kernel Newbies <kernelnewbies@kernelnewbies.org>
Subject: BeagleBone Black patches
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 12:17:15 +0530

Hi,

I have started trying my hands on BBB. When I use this repo,
https://github.com/RobertCNelson/linux-dev
to build BBB kernel, patches are applied on mainline/stable kernel release.

When I build mainline kernel, there is not any defconfig for BBB
(there is omap2plus).

Should BBB specific patches be sent to the mailing list step by step?

Regards,
Amit Kumar