* BeagleBone Black patches
@ 2019-05-15  6:47 Amit Kumar
From: Amit Kumar @ 2019-05-15  6:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kernel Newbies

Hi,

I have started trying my hands on BBB. When I use this repo,
https://github.com/RobertCNelson/linux-dev
to build BBB kernel, patches are applied on mainline/stable kernel release.

When I build mainline kernel, there is not any defconfig for BBB
(there is omap2plus).

Should BBB specific patches be sent to the mailing list step by step?

Regards,
Amit Kumar