From: Subhashini Rao Beerisetty <subhashbeerisetty@gmail.com>
To: kernelnewbies <kernelnewbies@kernelnewbies.org>
Subject: How to debug throughput issues?
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 22:26:54 +0530

 Hi All,

 I’ve two Bluetooth dongles and connected to two Linux
systems(hostname1, hostname2). I’ve a test executable and it creates a
BT link does the file transfer and calculates the throughput.

 I repeated the same test with the same BT dongles on another
different Linux systems(hostname3, hostname4), here I’m getting less
data rate.

Here first I want to narrow down whether the issue is below device
driver level or above device driver level and where the bottleneck is?
which tools will help me to debug this kind of issue?

Thanks