kernelnewbies.kernelnewbies.org archive mirror
* Correcting errors on wiki page FAQ/Hashtables
@ 2020-12-18  9:00 Stefan Laufmann
From: Stefan Laufmann @ 2020-12-18  9:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hello,

the description of hashtables in the kernel on
https://kernelnewbies.org/FAQ/Hashtables was a huge help for me to learn
how to implement this.
However while working through it I noticed some inconsistencies/errors.

Instead of describing them in an email I would rather fix them myself.
Is there a chance I could be added to the list of editors?

Best Regards
--
Stefan Laufmann

once I am an editor.

emlix GmbH, http://www.emlix.com
Fon +49 551 30664-0, Fax +49 551 30664-11
Gothaer Platz 3, 37083 Göttingen, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Goettingen, Amtsgericht Goettingen HR B 3160
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Heike Jordan, Dr. Uwe Kracke
Ust-IdNr.: DE 205 198 055

emlix - smart embedded open source

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-12-21 17:51 UTC | newest]