Keys Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Luis Chamberlain <mcgrof@do-not-panic.com>
To: Konstantin Ryabitsev <konstantin@linuxfoundation.org>
Cc: keys@linux.kernel.org
Subject: Re: mcgrof@kernel.org
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 15:12:19 +0200

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 2:39 PM Konstantin Ryabitsev
<konstantin@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 02:37:20PM +0200, Luis Chamberlain wrote:
> >Thanks, just a heads up, today I sent another *exact same update*,
> >please disregard, its the same command executed, I ran it by mistake
> >as I log into my remote system to typically run mutt on a screen
> >session and today my last command was not screen -Dr foo, but rather
> >the mailx command. Apologies for the spam,
>
> Ah, okay, that explains why I'm seeing no changes after import. I was
> about to blame gnupg. :)

Yeah, but hey now is the chance to detect if there is no changes with
a request and then detect this and inform the user (if this is an
issue please let us know, but otherwise your requested changes are
being discarded as they are not creating any changes).

But yeah figured I should inform you. Thanks for dealing with this
stuff! I recently had to get Julia up to speed with PGP and the ..
death of keyservers really was of concern. Was happy to see this up
and running.

  Luis