On Fri, 22 Oct 2021 at 13:59, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote: > > On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 01:23:10PM +0200, Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote: > > One new signature for my key - cross-signing with Ɓukasz Majewski who > > tries to get into keyring. > > Okay, I'll hold on to this update until Lukasz resubmits his key for > inclusion, otherwise his signature on your key won't be considered. Hi Konstantin, I saw Lukasz's key was accepted to kor keys, so now I think his signature on my key can be processed. Can you update my key? Best regards, Krzysztof