On Thu, Feb 09, 2023 at 03:41:14PM -0500, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote: > On Thu, Feb 09, 2023 at 09:53:30PM +1100, David Gibson wrote: > > Accidentally revoked the old one :( > > Sorry to hear that, but as there are no signatures on your new key that we > recognize, we cannot add it to the keyring. Would you be able to get more > people to sign your key? I'm working on it, got my order of operations a bit mixed up. It is signed by my old key... but alas only after it was revoked, so that probably doesn't count. I should be able to get a signature from Stephen Rothwell in the nearish future. -- David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist, thank you. NOT _the_ _other_ | _way_ _around_! http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson