Ksummit-Discuss Archive on lore.kernel.org
* [Ksummit-discuss] TAB Nomination - Wolfram Sang
@ 2019-09-09  0:48 Wolfram Sang
From: Wolfram Sang @ 2019-09-09  0:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ksummit-discuss, tech-board-discuss

I am hacking on the Linux Kernel since 2008 mostly in the embedded space
and maintain the I2C subsystem since 2012. I have spoken at various
conferences around the globe about technical and workflow topics ever
since. I care for a vibrant and healthy community.

I have not been on the TAB before. I'd like to figure out for myself
which possibilities it offers to keep the Linux community going strong.
I am currently most concerned about the lack of maintainers and
reviewers. I'd like to see if this is a place which can spark
initiatives here and there.

Also, while I see the TAB has become more transparent and visible in the
last two years, I think there is more potential there. I want to
contribute to that, too.

I work as a consultant, so views of an individual developer are known to
me as well as views of larger companies. I'd call myself an experienced
Kernel developer, but I haven't been around since the beginning. I'd
like to bring this mix to the table of the TAB.