Ksummit-Discuss Archive on lore.kernel.org
* [Ksummit-discuss] Results: Linux Foundation Technical Advisory Board Election 2019
@ 2019-09-11 10:58 Laura Abbott
From: Laura Abbott @ 2019-09-11 10:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ksummit-discuss, linux-kernel

The following are the results of the 2019 Technical Advisory Board (TAB) elections:

1. Greg Kroah-Hartman
2. Jonathan Corbet
3. Steven Rostedt
4. Ted Ts’o
5. Sasha Levin

Thank you to all of the candidates for stepping up and running this year. We
appreciate your willingness to serve the kernel community.

We had 174 people vote this year. Because of the way CIVS works, we don't
have the full count of votes for each person, only the aggregated score and
who "won" against each person. Results are available to those who are interested.
A big thank you to everyone who helped with the electronic voting this year,
whether participating in a test vote or proofreading my e-mails explaining
voting procedures.

Congratulations to all the elected candidates!

Thanks,
Laura

only message in thread, back to index