Ksummit-Discuss Archive on lore.kernel.org
* [Ksummit-discuss] self nomination for TAB elections
@ 2020-08-16 17:51 Chris Mason via Ksummit-discuss
From: Chris Mason via Ksummit-discuss @ 2020-08-16 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tech Board Discuss, Kernel Summit Discussions

Hello everyone,

I'd like to stand for election again this year, and hope to stay in my
position as TAB chair.  The Linux Foundation is a key part of the kernel
community, and I deeply value the chances I’ve had to help the LF and
the community work together.  I’m especially grateful for the other
members of the TAB, who always have great advice and ideas.

Since starting on the kernel full time in 2000, I’ve mostly worked on
filesystems and storage, and especially on the Btrfs filesystem.  I’ve
spent the last seven years with Facebook’s kernel team, and I’m
really proud of our work we’re doing to maintain a cycle of features
and bug fixes between our production kernels and upstream.

Please feel free to email me with questions or comments.

Thanks,
Chris

only message in thread, back to index