Ksummit-Discuss Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Dan Williams <dan.j.williams@intel.com>
To: tech-board-discuss@lists.linuxfoundation.org
Cc: ksummit <ksummit-discuss@lists.linuxfoundation.org>
Subject: [Ksummit-discuss] Self-nomination for 2020 TAB election
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 13:10:56 -0700

Hello,

Please add me to the candidate list for this year's TAB elections.

The Technical Advisory Board pools the experience and influence of a
group of Linux kernel development community members to collaborate and
respond to issues impacting the wider Linux community. I am motivated
to continue in this role, motivated to offer my perspective and effort
to positively impact the health of the community. In particular, I am
interested in the topics of maintainer-contributor relations,
inclusion, and the long term viability of the upstream / GPL Linux
kernel development model.

Since 2005 my kernel development experience has ranged from low-level
Arm / x86 enabling, to storage device-drivers, and most recently
persistent memory and device memory management. I believe I bring a
unique perspective to the TAB and am thankful for the opportunity to
serve with your support.