Ksummit-Discuss Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Jiri Kosina <jikos@kernel.org>
To: "Theodore Y. Ts'o" <tytso@mit.edu>
Cc: ksummit-discuss@lists.linuxfoundation.org
Subject: Re: [Ksummit-discuss] DRAFT Maintainer's Summit Agenda and Attendee List
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 23:58:00 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 5 Sep 2019, Theodore Y. Ts'o wrote:

> The agenda topics are of course subject to change (and often do, even
> while we're having the discussion :-).  Any thoughts or comments are
> of course welcome.
>
> 						- Ted
>
> 			 Maintainer's Summit
> 	     Ametista Room at the Corinthia Hotel Lisbon
> 			  September 12, 2019
>

> 9:00  Hot breakfast and morning refreshments (sponsored by IBM)
>       <Room available for hacking and informal discussions>
> 12:00 Lunch (sponsored by Intel)
> 13:00 Agenda Bashing
> 13:30 Dealing with the high volume of automated bug finders (Shuah Kahn)
> 14:00 Stable Kernel Process Automation and Improvement (Sasha Levin)
> 14:30 Depth of the "pull network" (James Bottomley)
> 15:00 Afternoon Break (Sponsored by IBM)
> 15:30 Is Linus Happy?
> 16:30 <Open Slot>

I'd actually like to propose one more topic; last year, we've been
discussing the process around handling of HW security issues [1]. There
have been quite some developments since then (and there are still a few
unresolved companies^Wissues), and I believe it'd be appropriate to give a
brief update and discuss next steps.

People necessary to discuss this are already on the attendee list, so all
is good there.

[1] https://lwn.net/Articles/769417/

Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs