On Wed 2020-08-05 20:50:43, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote: > Hi Pavel, > > On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 7:26 PM Pavel Machek wrote: > > > I have submitted the below as a topic for the linux/arch/* MC that Mike > > > and I run, but I suppose it also makes sense to discuss it on the > > > ksummit-discuss mailing list (cross-posted to linux-arch and lkml) as well > > > even if we don't discuss it at the main ksummit track. > > > > > * Latest kernel in which it was known to have worked > > > > For some old hardware, I started collecting kernel version, .config and dmesg from > > successful boots. github.com/pavelmachek, click on "missy". > > You mean your complete hardware collection doesn't boot v5.8? ;-) I need to do some pushing, and yes, maybe some more testing. But I was wondering if someone sees this as useful and wants to contribute more devices? :-). Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html