On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 07:21:26AM +0300, Leon Romanovsky wrote: > While we are talking about policies, I would like to raise another bad > practice that is done by even seasoned developers - sending patches with > carefully crafted and filtered TO and CC. > This practice causes to get out of context patches without ability to > see whole picture and the worse part that it divides feedback to > "islands" without ability to agree or disagree with the feedback. The flip side of copying everyone on everything is that especially for serieses which aren't just repetitive changes this gets really noisy really quickly and things end up just not getting read.