On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 03:54:22PM +0300, Mike Rapoport wrote: > On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 01:40:23PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote: > > The flip side of copying everyone on everything is that especially for > > serieses which aren't just repetitive changes this gets really noisy > > really quickly and things end up just not getting read. > I think this is quite subjective and different people have different email > flows. Well, it also depends a lot on why the series is going to lots of people - the MFD/new SoC case is very different to the adding and using a new API case for example. > For me the most annoying is to get several patches from the middle of a > series. IMHO, sending at least cover letter to everyone is the bare minimum > so that people at least can take a look at high level details and request a > repost. Yes, the cover letter should always go to everyone.