Hello, all: I know that the official 2022 Kernel Summit instructions said to send mail to ksummit-discuss@lists.linux-foundation.org. This was almost certainly a copy-pasting error, as the list was migrated to ksummit@lists.linux.dev last year. So, I'm taking proactive measures to remove this confusion: - the ksummit-discuss list is put on emergency moderation and will accept no new messages - there will be an auto-bounce to any received mail that the list has moved I cannot make the old address "just work" for the new destination, as lists.linux-foundation.org is a legacy semi-defunct mailman server whose management is outsourced to OSUOSL. I will backfill any discussions to the archive on lore.kernel.org/ksummit, but anyone participating in threads sent to the old list will need to manually edit the CC on replies to send things to the non-defunct address (or get a bounce back). Unfortunately, that's the only way to make it work with least amount of transition time. -K