ksummit.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* Agenda for the Maintainer's Summit 2022
@ 2022-09-10  7:49 Theodore Ts'o
From: Theodore Ts'o @ 2022-09-10  7:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ksummit

This is the planned agenda (subject to change, of course) for the
Maintainer's Summit.

					- Ted

			 Maintainer's Summit
			Clayton Hotel, Dublin
			  September 15, 2021

7:30  Hot breakfast and morning refreshments
9:00  Linus Torvalds gives a keynote at OSS EU
       (streaming available at the MS room)
10:30 Welcome and Agenda Bashing (Ted Ts'o)
11:30 Regression tracking & fixing: current state, problems, and next
      steps (Thorsten Lemmhuis)
12:00 Rust in the Kernel: Next steps (Miguel Ojeda)
12:30 Lunch
13:30 eBPF: how far should we go (Jiri Kosina)
14:00 <TBD>
14:30 Afternoon Break
15:00 Is Linus Happy?
15:30 What went well, what can we do better?
16:00 Group Photograph
18:30 Attendee Dinner

Attendee List
-------------
Alexei Starovoitov
Borislav Petkov
Chris Mason
Christian Brauner
Cristoph Hellwig
Dave Airlie
Greg KH
Guenter Roeck
Jakub Kicinski
James Bottomley
Jens Axboe
Jiri Kosina
Jon Corbet
Kees Cook
Lars Eggert
Laurent Pinchart
Linus Torvalds
Marc Zyngier
Mark Brown
Matthew Wilcox
Miguel Ojeda
Paolo Bonzini
Rafael Wysocki
Sasha Levin
Steven Rostedt
Ted Ts'o
Thomas Gleixner
Thorsten Leemhuis

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-09-10  7:49 UTC | newest]