On Thu, Apr 18, 2024 at 04:26:39PM +0200, Clément Léger wrote: > drivers/firmware/Kconfig | 7 + > drivers/firmware/Makefile | 1 + > drivers/firmware/riscv_dbltrp.c | 95 ++++++++++ From what we discussed with Arnd back when we started routing the dts and soc driver stuff via the soc tree, riscv stuff in drivers/firmware supposedly also falls under my remit, and gets merged via the soc tree, although I would expect that this and the initial SSE support series would go via the riscv tree since they touch a lot more than just drivers/firmware. Could you create a drivers/firmware/riscv directory for this dbltrp file and whichever of this or the SSE patch that lands first add a maintainers entry for drivers/firmware/riscv that links to my git tree? It probably also makes sense to create per-driver entries for each of the dbltrp and sse drivers that ensures you get CCed on any patches for them.