kvm.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: Juan Quintela <quintela@redhat.com>
To: kvm-devel <kvm@vger.kernel.org>, qemu-devel@nongnu.org
Subject: KVM call for agenda for 2020-05-19
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 13:08:13 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi

Please, send any topic that you are interested in covering.

At the end of Monday I will send an email with the agenda or the
cancellation of the call, so hurry up.

After discussions on the QEMU Summit, we are going to have always open a
KVM call where you can add topics.

 Call details:

By popular demand, a google calendar public entry with it

  https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=dG9iMXRqcXAzN3Y4ZXZwNzRoMHE4a3BqcXNAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

(Let me know if you have any problems with the calendar entry.  I just
gave up about getting right at the same time CEST, CET, EDT and DST).

If you need phone number details,  contact me privately

Thanks, Juan.