KVM Archive on lore.kernel.org
* kvm
@ 2019-09-11 17:48 SynchroKnot Datadecenter
From: SynchroKnot Datadecenter @ 2019-09-11 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm

Hello Everyone,

I am Mehul Sharma from SynchroKnot (synchroknot.org). Thank you for
letting me be a part of the KVM mailing list. My team and myself would
be very happy to collaborate, and we are in the initial phases of
getting some of the patches ready.

Thanks and Very Best Regards.

Mehul Sharma

only message in thread, back to index