Hello, I virtualized Raspi-4 and ran *sysbench - Memory* on bare metal and the VM. The performance of VM is better than Host (Increase by 11%) -> Both host and VM has the same OS -> No Background Processes are running when sysbench is executed -> Turned off Transparent huge pages in VM before booting Yet getting the same performance difference. Please let me know, What I am missing here Thank you so much for your valuable time. *Roja Eswaran* *Master's in Computer Science* *Research Assistant - OSNET*