Linux-ACPI Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Re: Fyi
@ 2019-08-15 11:23 Karen Ngui
From: Karen Ngui @ 2019-08-15 11:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-acpi

Hello linux-acpi@vger.kernel.org

I am Karen Ngui by name got your details based on recommendations
 from LinkedIn 5 star marketers and its feels good  to be part of
your professional network.

I sent you a proposal via email on the 10th of this month did
you get it ? Do reply to my message so I can elaborate more on my
proposal.

Thank You For Your Time.

only message in thread, back to index