Ben Gamari writes: > [ Unknown signature status ] > Mika Westerberg writes: > >> On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 02:44:13AM +0200, Ben Gamari wrote: >>> > snip > >>> It looks very much like these are describing the same device. Perhaps >>> the lpss driver should be binding to this ACPI node? Or perhaps this is >>> a firmware issue? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. >> >> Can you send me full acpidump of that machine? > > It can be found at > https://github.com/bgamari/dell-e7470-dsdt/blob/master/acpi.log. > Did this provide any insight? Let me know if more information would be helpful. Also, is there a way to simply allow the driver subsystem to allow probing to proceed despite this resource conflict so that I can resume debugging my original input device issue? Cheers, - Ben