On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 11:06:34AM -0600, Rob Herring wrote: > Remove the usage of skeleton.dtsi in the remaining dts files. It was > deprecated since commit 9c0da3cc61f1 ("ARM: dts: explicitly mark > skeleton.dtsi as deprecated"). This will make adding a unit-address to > memory nodes easier. > > The main tricky part to removing skeleton.dtsi is we could end up with > no /memory node at all when a bootloader depends on one being present. I > hacked up dtc to check for this condition. > > Signed-off-by: Rob Herring > --- > Yes, I'm being lazy and not splitting this up into dozens of sub-arch > patches. I don't think this should conflict nor should we be getting new > dependencies on skeleton.dtsi. So please apply directly to arm-soc. It will conflict for the sunxi DTSIs. We merged a similar patch last week that is in linux-next now. Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Bootlin Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering https://bootlin.com