Linux-Amlogic Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / Atom feed
From: Aymeric <mulx@aplu.fr>
To: linux-amlogic@lists.infradead.org
Subject: Meson8b network not stable at gigabit
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2019 00:22:30 +0200

Hello all,

I've just subscribe on this mailing list, so forgive me if I'm not
following some rules.

Anyway, I've an ODROID-C1 board (which mean meson8b/S805) and I've some
network stability issue with both kernel 5.0.x and 5.1.x (as of today
I'm using 5.1.9, compiled myself - config file used is available here [¹]).

The network card is detecting the link as down and up every few seconds
making it unusable.

The kernel from Hardkernel (3.10.something) is working fine.

See a sample of the log (dmesg) here [²].

The only way I found to have the network stable is to use ethtool to
force the link at 100M.

Are you aware of it? Is there anything I can do?

Also, I didn't try with kernel 5.2-rc4 yet, maybe I've made a mistake in
my .config?

Thanks in advance!

Aymeric.

[¹]: https://gitlab.com/mulx/kernel-odroidc1/blob/master/config