linux-api.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [patch v4 resend 0/2] Extend kcmp for epoll sake
@ 2017-04-24 15:39 Cyrill Gorcunov
From: Cyrill Gorcunov @ 2017-04-24 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fsdevel-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	linux-kernel-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	linux-api-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA
  Cc: viro-RmSDqhL/yNMiFSDQTTA3OLVCufUGDwFn,
	akpm-hQyY1W1yCW8ekmWlsbkhG0B+6BGkLq7r,
	avagin-5HdwGun5lf+gSpxsJD1C4w, xemul-5HdwGun5lf+gSpxsJD1C4w,
	mtk.manpages-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w,
	gorcunov-GEFAQzZX7r8dnm+yROfE0A, avagin-GEFAQzZX7r8dnm+yROfE0A,
	jbaron-JqFfY2XvxFXQT0dZR+AlfA, luto-kltTT9wpgjJwATOyAt5JVQ

Hi! Take a look please on the series, should be fine by now.
The man page I've been sedning previously is not changed
anyhow so to not spam I don't send it again. If needed
I'll post it separately.

	Cyrill

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-04-24 15:39 UTC | newest]