On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 02:08:19PM +0000, Claudiu.Beznea@microchip.com wrote: > On 11.01.2019 14:39, Mark Brown wrote: > > Like I say I'm working offline so I can't check the links but it sounds > > like you're saying that the existing suspend mode configuration features > > are enough for your systems? > Yes, if we rely on the fact that core's regulator device tree bindings for > suspend-to-mem/suspend-to-standby were filled correctly. > The function I added here was to double check that core's regulator will be > off in suspend/standby based on what was parsed from DT. Ah, so it's being used as a consistency check? OK, that does make sense to me.