On Fri, Feb 01, 2019 at 08:05:30PM +0800, Baolin Wang wrote: > On Spreadtrum platform, we use one mfd driver [1] to populate the > SC27XX series PMICs including SC2731, SC2721, SC2720 and SC2730. So we > use sc27xx to be compatible with different PMICs' devices, otherwise > it will be difficult to define the mfd cell arrays in mfd driver. Do > you have any good suggestion? Thanks. You can just list all the individual device names in the of_match_table for the MFD and then it can bind to any of them. You can always map them onto the same behaviour in the MFD driver if they are identical from a software point of view.