Hi, I found the bug in cpuidle-imx6q.c. Could you check my patch? In the current cpuidle implementation for i.MX6q, the CPU that sets "WAIT_UNCLOCKED" and the CPU that returns to "WAIT_CLOCKED" are always the same. While the CPU that sets "WAIT_UNCLOCKED" is in IDLE state of "WAIT", if the other CPU wakes up and enters IDLE state of "WFI" istead of "WAIT", this CPU can not wake up at expired time. Because, in the case of "WFI", the CPU must be waked up by the local timer interrupt. But, while "WAIT_UNCLOCKED" is set, the local timer is stopped, when all CPUs execute "wfi" instruction. As a result, the local timer interrupt is not fired. In this situation, this CPU will wake up by IRQ different from local timer. (e.g. broacast tiemr) So, this fix changes CPU to return to "WAIT_CLOCKED". Best regards, Kohji Okuno