Hi Guenter, On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 08:54:53AM -0700, Guenter Roeck wrote: > On 8/19/19 11:20 AM, Maxime Ripard wrote: > > From: Maxime Ripard > > > > The watchdogs have a bunch of generic properties that are needed in a > > device tree. Add a YAML schemas for those. > > > > Signed-off-by: Maxime Ripard > > What is the target subsystem for this series ? You didn't copy the watchdog > mailing list, so I assume it won't be the watchdog subsystem. Sorry for that :/ It can either go through the DT or watchdog tree. I'll resend it and let you and Rob figure it out :) Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Bootlin Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering https://bootlin.com