On Mon, Sep 09, 2019 at 09:37:14AM +0200, Neil Armstrong wrote: > I'd like some review from ASoC people and other drm bridge reviewers, > Jernej, Jonas & Andrzej. > Jonas could have some comments on the overall patchset. The ASoC bits look basically fine, I've gone ahead and applied patch 1 as is since we're just before the merge window and that way we reduce potential cross tree issues. I know there's a lot of discussion on the DRM side about how they want to handle things with jacks, I'm not 100% sure what the latest thinking is there.