On Wed 2019-10-09 17:12:21, Tony Lindgren wrote: > We can configure voltage controller for cpcap with the data available in > Motorola Mapphone Android Linux kernel. Let's add it so we can have droid4 > behave the same way for voltage controller as other omap4 devices and save > some power when idle. > > Note that we're now using high-speed i2c mode, looks like the Motorola > kernel had a typo using 0x200 instead of 200 for the timings which may > caused it to not work properly. > > Also note that in the long run, this should just become dts data for a > voltage controller device driver. But let's get things working first to > make it possible to test further changes easily. 3-5: Acked-by: Pavel Machek -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html