On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 04:14:19PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote: > In preparation for E0PD support factor out the checks for interaction > between KASLR and KPTI done in boot context into a new function > kaslr_requires_kpti(), in the process clarifying the distinction between > what we do in boot context and what we do at runtime. Sorry, whatever I did with git send-email appears to have eaten my cover letter on this series - the text was: This series adds support for E0PD. We enable E0PD unconditionally where present on systems where all the CPUs in the system support E0PD and change to not enabling KPTI by default on systems where we have enabled E0PD. v3: Make E0PD a system wide feature.