On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 10:24:21AM +0100, Ard Biesheuvel wrote: > On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 at 10:16, Will Deacon wrote: > > I see your argument, but I was just going on the side of consistency because > > we're continuing to expose other features as HWCAPs when the capability is > > just a proxy for the cpuid field. I was in favour of stopping the addition > > of such HWCAPs years ago, but I couldn't convince Catalin ;) > > The way I see it, we'll soon run out of HWCAP2 bits and then we'll have > > our hand forced. > I don't have a strong opinion either way. Me either, or at least not enough to object to doing it - Will? Catalin?