On Tue, May 05, 2020 at 07:51:09AM +0200, Alain Volmat wrote: > Addition of two callbacks reg_client and unreg_client that can be > implemented by adapter drivers in order to take action whenever a > client is being registered to it. > > Signed-off-by: Alain Volmat Sorry, but NACK. After years of work, we just recently got rid of attach and detach callbacks. They were abused in quite a lot of ways. I think we can find other solutions to what you need them for. Let's move the discussion to patch 4.