On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 02:45:18PM +0200, Linus Walleij wrote: > On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 12:54 AM William Breathitt Gray > wrote: > > On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 02:49:35PM +0200, Linus Walleij wrote: > > > Hi Syed, > > > > > > sorry for taking so long. I was on vacation and a bit snowed > > > under by work. > > > > > > On Sat, Jun 27, 2020 at 10:10 AM Syed Nayyar Waris wrote: > > > > > > > Since this patchset primarily affects GPIO drivers, would you like > > > > to pick it up through your GPIO tree? > > > > > > I have applied the patches to an immutable branch and pushed > > > to kernelorg for testing (autobuilders will play with it I hope). > > > > > > If all works fine I will merge this into my devel branch for v5.9. > > > > > > It would be desirable if Andrew gave his explicit ACK on it too. > > > > > > Yours, > > > Linus Walleij > > > > Hi Linus, > > > > What's the name of the branch with these patches on kernelorg; I'm > > having trouble finding it? > > > > Btw, I'm CCing Andrew as well here because I notice him missing from the > > CC list earlier for this patchset. > > IIRC there were complaints from the zeroday build robot so I > dropped the branch and I am still waiting for a fixed up patch > series. > > Yours, > Linus Walleij My apologies, I wasn't aware a build error was reported. I'll be happy to help address the issue with Syed, but I can't seem to find a copy of the message on or my email logs. Do you have a link available to the zeroday build log? Thanks, William Breathitt Gray