On Sat, May 15, 2021 at 11:00:17PM -0500, madvenka@linux.microsoft.com wrote: > Other reliability checks will be added in the future. ... > + frame->reliable = true; > + All these checks are good checks but as you say there's more stuff that we need to add (like your patch 2 here) so I'm slightly nervous about actually setting the reliable flag here without even a comment. Equally well there's no actual use of this until arch_stack_walk_reliable() gets implemented so it's not like it's causing any problems and it gives us the structure to start building up the rest of the checks. The other thing I guess is the question of if we want to bother flagging frames as unrelaible when we return an error; I don't see an issue with it and it may turn out to make it easier to do something in the future so I'm fine with that.