Hello Roman, On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 02:10:35PM +0200, Roman Beranek wrote: > On Tue May 25, 2021 at 6:41 PM CEST, Thierry Reding wrote: > > I'm pretty sure Alexandre at the time reported that the instantiation of > > the controller that he was using required waiting for the period to > > complete before the output went to the disabled state. It's possible > > that this was changed in subsequent versions of the IP, so perhaps we > > need to distinguish based on compatible string? > > I've got myself an A10 (sun4i) board to test my new patchset with and > indeed the 2 cycles seem to be enough. > > I have yet to write a cover letter for it though, expect it by Monday > at the latest. You didn't send an update here (or did I miss it?). Still I think it's correct that the patch we're discussion here is not suiteable to be merged as is and so I marked the patch as "Changes Requested" in patchwork. Please speak up if you think that's wrong. Best regards Uwe -- Pengutronix e.K. | Uwe Kleine-König | Industrial Linux Solutions | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |