Hi, On Thu, May 05, 2022 at 03:51:25PM +0200, Nicolas Frattaroli wrote: > On Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2022 23:32:43 CEST Sebastian Reichel wrote: > > From: Jianqun Xu > > > > Add pinctrl support for RK3588. > > > > Signed-off-by: Jianqun Xu > > [merged in downstream fixes, simplified register lookup logic for better > > maintanence at the cost of a bit more static const memory and fixed some > > incorrect registers] > > Signed-off-by: Sebastian Reichel > > Hi, > > a heads up to the maintainer: this was already merged. The cover letter > states > > > * Dropped pinctrl and mmc binding patch (applied) > > so I think this was included by accident. I missed that the driver patch also has been merged (cover letter was just about the binding patches). Apparently I also accidently forgot to skip the first two patches, so they are not dropped but just moved to the beginning :( -- Sebastian