On 10.10.2022 16:57:37, Laurent Pinchart wrote: > > > This series adds a .dts file for the Polyhex Debix Model A board [1] > > > A binding for the vendor is also added. > > > > A bit off-topic, how cooperative is Polyhex when it comes to the > > datasheets of the board and the expansion boards? > > There is public documentation, including reduced schematics that provide > just the pinout of the connectors. When it comes to availability of > non-public documentation to selected upstream developers, I'll let > Polyhex answer that question. More detailed schematics would certainly > be useful to develop and review the upstream device tree integration for > the board. Thanks, I've found the "reduced" schematics. Do you have a direct contact to ask for more detailed schematics (e.g. for the IO board)? regards, Marc -- Pengutronix e.K. | Marc Kleine-Budde | Embedded Linux | https://www.pengutronix.de | Vertretung West/Dortmund | Phone: +49-231-2826-924 | Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686 | Fax: +49-5121-206917-5555 |