linux-arm-kernel.lists.infradead.org archive mirror
* Hilscher NetX mach-netx refactorings
@ 2019-01-12  8:35 Linus Walleij
From: Linus Walleij @ 2019-01-12  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert Schwebel, Pengutronix Kernel Team
  Cc: Olof Johansson, Arnd Bergmann, Linux ARM

Hi Sascha, Robert,

I am looking at refactoring mach-netx to use the new PL11x
DRM driver for the graphics.

I need to make sure that patches get tested on the hardware
and just want to ascertain that there is an active maintainer that
will be able to test patches I make for this and work on getting
it migrated to DRM before I start spending time on it.

Are you/pengutronix still actively maintaining this machine and
testing new kernels on netx?

I guess the second question is whether you have plans to migrate
it to device tree and multiplatform, but I'm mainly thinking about
my own little patches now.

Yours,
Linus Walleij