Hi Will, On 07/10/2019 14:31, Will Deacon wrote: > Hi Vincenzo, > > On Thu, Oct 03, 2019 at 06:48:32PM +0100, Vincenzo Frascino wrote: >> This patch series is meant to address the various compilation issues >> reported recently for arm64 vdso32 [1]. >> >> From v4, the series contains a cleanup of lib/vdso Kconfig as well since >> CROSS_COMPILE_COMPAT_VDSO is not required anymore by any architecture. > > I've queued this up as fixes for 5.4, but I ended up making quite a few > additional changes to address some other issues and minor inconsistencies > I ran into. In particular, with my changes, you can now easily build the > kernel with clang but the compat vDSO with gcc. The header files still need > sorting out properly, but I think this is a decent starting point: > > https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm64/linux.git/log/?h=for-next/fixes > > Please have a look. > Thank you for letting me know, I will have a look. I see acked-by Catalin on the patches, did you post them in review somewhere? I could not find them. Sorry > Will > -- Regards, Vincenzo