Hi Jernej, On 28.11.21 at 17:14, Jernej Škrabec wrote: > Drop everything related to hdmi audio. There was quite a few e-mails regarding > how to best approach hdmi audio implementation on A64 and other SoCs with DW > HDMI core. Agreement is that we should introduce HDMI audio card driver > instead of simple audio card. I have this almost implemented, but I didn't find > time to polish it. Another thing is that there is nothing board specific about > HDMI audio, so nodes should reside in SoC DTSI file anyway. OK, I did this in v3 of the patch, I'll send it in a minute. Best regards, Philip