On Mon, 2019-12-16 at 11:36 +0000, Andrew Murray wrote: > On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 12:01:06PM +0100, Nicolas Saenz Julienne wrote: > > This series aims at providing support for Raspberry Pi 4's PCIe > > controller, which is also shared with the Broadcom STB family of > > devices. > > > > There was a previous attempt to upstream this some years ago[1] but was > > blocked as most STB PCIe integrations have a sparse DMA mapping[2] which > > is something currently not supported by the kernel. Luckily this is not > > the case for the Raspberry Pi 4. > > > > Hi Nicolas, > > This series looks good to me now. Unless there is further feedback I'll ask > Lorenzo to merge this when he returns in the new year. Thanks! > Thanks for the log2.h efforts - perhaps this can be picked up again one day. I'm not giving up on it yet :) Regards, Nicolas