On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 08:43:56AM -0700, Stephen Boyd wrote: > We don't need to force IRQF_TRIGGER_HIGH here as the DT or ACPI tables > should take care of this for us. Just use 0 instead so that we use the > flags from the firmware. Also, remove specify dev_name() for the irq > name so that we can get better information in /proc/interrupts about > which device is generating interrupts. > > Cc: Alok Chauhan > Reviewed-by: Douglas Anderson > Reviewed-by: Brendan Higgins > Signed-off-by: Stephen Boyd Applied to for-next, thanks!