On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 01:03:49PM +0100, Bryan O'Donoghue wrote: > I get your point, however, the downstream kernel i.e. the kernel that ships > with the n-million qcom devices sets the limit to 3 amps. We've not traditionally used downstream kernels as a quality guide, nor can we assume that every system running upstream kernels is running unmodified downstream kernels. To repeat my original feedback: this needs to be something that is configured per system, please make it configured per system. Simply repeating yourself over and over again is not going to accomplish anything constructive.