On Tue, Jul 06, 2021 at 09:54:03AM +0200, Ulf Hansson wrote: > On Tue, 22 Jun 2021 at 00:32, Dmitry Baryshkov > > Qualcomm QCA6390/1 is a family of WiFi + Bluetooth SoCs, with BT part > > being controlled through the UART and WiFi being present on PCIe > > bus. Both blocks share common power sources. Add device driver handling > > power sequencing of QCA6390/1. > Power sequencing of discoverable buses have been discussed several > times before at LKML. The last attempt [1] I am aware of, was in 2017 > from Peter Chen. I don't think there is a common solution, yet. This feels a bit different to the power sequencing problem - it's not exposing the individual inputs to the device but rather is a block that manages everything but needs a bit of a kick to get things going (I'd guess that with ACPI it'd be triggered via AML). It's in the same space but it's not quite the same issue I think, something that can handle control of the individual resources might still struggle with this.