On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 10:05:55PM -0500, Bjorn Andersson wrote: > The existing pxa driver and the upcoming addition of PWM support in the > TI sn565dsi86 DSI/eDP bridge driver both has a single PWM channel and > thereby a need for a of_xlate function with the period as its single > argument. > > Introduce a common helper function in the core that can be used as > of_xlate by such drivers and migrate the pxa driver to use this. > > Signed-off-by: Bjorn Andersson I'm OK with this patch, in the long run I'd like to share more code with of_pwm_xlate_with_flags, but this shouldn't be a stopper here. Acked-by: Uwe Kleine-König Best regards Uwe -- Pengutronix e.K. | Uwe Kleine-König | Industrial Linux Solutions | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |