Hello Loic, On Tue, 2021-08-03 at 17:02 +0200, Loic Poulain wrote: > Hi Thomas, > > > Thanks to both of you, to increase the timeout to 24000ms, in > > addition > > to disabling the power management seems to correct the issue. > > Would you be able to submit a fix patch for the timeout_ms (with CC > stable)? > Yes, I will able to submit a fix patch for the timeout_ms. Best regards, Thomas > I'm a bit worried about that PM issue, not sure why it does not work, > could you please double check you have this change: > "mhi: pci_generic: Fix inbound IPCR channel" > > Regards, > Loic -- Thomas Perrot, Bootlin Embedded Linux and kernel engineering https://bootlin.com